Tech Sheet FWD – INS - 02
Nilfire Vision Safe Fire Resistant Glazing System
1.5 Hour -/90/90 Fire Resistance Levels – Integrity and Insulation
"Windows and integrated one hour fire doors"
Insulated steel framed fire rated window providing 90 minutes integrity and 90 minutes of insulation protection with Pilkington PyrostopTM perfectly clear insulating glass, this system is a great solution for applications requiring certified fire resistance for both integrity and insulation and the added safety benefit of radiation protection.
Fire escapes, smoke lobbies, computer rooms, car parks and factories, boundary walls, or wherever there is a need for integrity and insulation protection, with the need to protect the building and occupants against the spread of fire due to radiant heat transmission.
- Fully certified to Australian Standards AS1530.4
- -/90/90 FRL using 47mm PyrostopTM
- Class A impact rated to AS2208
- Forster® Fuego Classic double insulated framing system
- Very high light transmission value
- Reduces radiant heat transmission by 98%
- Arched windows
- Can be integrated with steel framed -/60/30 glass fire doors (Refer metal glass fire door tech sheet FwD-INS-01 for more information)
- Standard finish is powder coat with zinc enriched undercoat, to selected standard powder coat colours
- Single and multiple panes up to 2400 x 1415 (visible) (2560 x 1575 overall frame size: 1.5m2 due to weight of system)
- Multi panes up to 4m high, no limitations on span
For use in 2hr timber and steel stud walls, all fire rated masonry walls, gypsum block walls, aerated concreteblocks and wall panels.
- Tinted and translucent films
Stainless steel frame
- Off set glazing
- Silicon weather sealing for internal or external applications (wet glazing), or optional rubber weather stripping for internal application only (dry glazing)
Optional glazing system
- Centre glazing
- Silicon weather sealing for internal applications only (wet glazing), or optional rubber weather stripping for internal application only (dry glazing)
- Frame profile may require extended lead times
Wall abutments and building in details
Fixing type 1
M6 Flat head Dynabolt into masonry wall or 12G screws into fire rated Gyprock wall through steel frame, at max 600mm centers. Can only be used for site glazed applications. Fixings to 3 sides minimum (4 recommended)
Fixing type 2
M6 Dynabolt into masonry wall or 12G screws into fire rated Gyprock wall through 40 x 40 x 3mm welded steel angle sections at max 600mm centers. Can be used for factory glazed or site glazed applications. Fixings to 3 sides minimum (4 recommended).
Fixing type 3
M6 Dynabolt into masonry wall or 12G screws into fire rated Gyprock wall through 150 x 50 x 2.5 welded steel plate at max 600mm centers. Can be used for factory glazed or site glazed applications. Fixings to 3 sides minimum (4 recommended)
Click to contact Nilfire Online, or 02 9986 0844 - Download Brochure of this Page